Winter II Youth Clinic (grades 4-6) 2021
Northern Lights 2021 Winter II Youth Volleyball Clinics
Please click here to read about our COVID-19 Plan.
Looking for great training, competition, and fun? Sign up for Youth Clinics where young females athletes grades 4 – 6 (ages 9 – 12) will be taught the skill sets for the game of volleyball! It includes 4 practices, 3 competitions, and a shirt for $150! Players are grouped by skill level for instruction and play.
7:30 – 9:00 pm
** Arrive 1/2 hour early on the first day!
Competitions (Saturday or Sunday)
3 Hour Waves
The total is $150, all sessions included.
All registration is done online at www.signuptoplay.com.
Policies and Registration Instructions
- 50% refund before January 29
- No refunds on or after January 29.
- Requests for full refunds may be granted upon individual written request only in the case of medically documented injury (this means a note from the doctor).
- All refund requests must be emailed to email@example.com
- No refunds or credits shall be made for cancellations due to inclement weather, or circumstances out of our control.
- No pro-rated fees for missing sessions.
- Full refunds will be issued if we are not allowed to run this clinic due to COVID-19 State of Minnesota Reopening restrictions.