Winter II Middle School Clinic (grades 7-8) 2021 admin
Northern Lights 2021 Winter II
Middle School Volleyball Clinics
Please click here to read about our COVID-19 Plan.
This clinic is geared towards female players in grades 7 – 8 (approximate ages 12-14) who still want to train at the sport of volleyball, but did not make a Northern Lights team for the 2021 season. Four practices are included for $100.
7:30 – 9:00 pm
** Arrive 1/2 hour early on the first day!
The total is $100, all sessions included.
All registration is done online at www.signuptoplay.com.
Policies and Registration Instructions
- 50% refund before January 29
- No refunds on or after January 29.
- Requests for full refunds may be granted upon individual written request only in the case of medically documented injury (this means a note from the doctor).
- All refund requests must be emailed to email@example.com
- No refunds or credits shall be made for cancellations due to inclement weather, or circumstances out of our control.
- No pro-rated fees for missing sessions.
- Full refunds will be issued if we are not allowed to run this clinic due to COVID-19 State of Minnesota Reopening restrictions.