Winter I Little Spikers (grades K-3) 2021
2021 Northern Lights “Little Spikers”
Winter I Youth Volleyball Clinic
Please click here to read about our COVID-19 Plan.
Providing an introduction to the skills of volleyball to young athletes through the use of games and fun. These clinics are open to both boys and girls grades K – 3 (approximate ages 4 – 8). It includes 6 practices and a shirt for $120.00!
4:15 – 5:30 pm
** Arrive 1/2 hour early on the first day!
The total is $120, all sessions included.
All registration is done online at www.signuptoplay.com.
Policies and Registration Instructions
- 50% refund before December 11.
- No refunds on or after December 11.
- Requests for full refunds may be granted upon individual written request only in the case of medically documented injury (this means a note from the doctor).
- All refund requests must be emailed to email@example.com
- No refunds or credits shall be made for cancellations due to inclement weather, or circumstances out of our control.
- No pro-rated fees for missing sessions.
- Full refunds will be issued if we are not allowed to run this clinic due to COVID-19 State of Minnesota Reopening restrictions.