Spring Youth Clinic (grades 4-6) 2021 admin
Northern Lights 2021 Spring Youth Volleyball Clinics
Please note that the Spring 2021 Youth Clinic is full and is no longer taking registrations. We are also no longer taking additional names for the waitlist.
We invite you to register for the Summer Youth Clinic which is due to begin on Monday, July 5, 2021. 5th and 6th graders are also welcome to join us at the Summer Kick-Off camp begin held on June 4-6, 2021. Additional information about both of these programs can be found on the website.
Please click here to read about our COVID-19 Plan.
Looking for great training, competition, and fun? Sign up for Youth Clinics where young females athletes grades 4 – 6 (ages 9 – 12) will be taught the skill sets for the game of volleyball! It includes 6 practices, 3 competitions and a shirt for $190! Players are grouped by skill level for instruction and play.
7:30 – 9:00 pm
** Arrive 1/2 hour early on the first day!
Competitions (Saturday or Sunday)
3 Hour Waves
The total is $190, all sessions included.
All registration is done online at www.signuptoplay.com.
Policies and Registration Instructions
- 50% refund before March 12.
- No refunds on or after March 12.
- Requests for full refunds may be granted upon individual written request only in the case of medically documented injury (this means a note from the doctor).
- All refund requests must be emailed to email@example.com
- No refunds or credits shall be made for cancellations due to inclement weather, or circumstances out of our control.
- No pro-rated fees for missing sessions.
- Full refunds will be issued if we are not allowed to run this clinic due to COVID-19 State of Minnesota Reopening restrictions.