Spring Youth Clinic (grades 4-6) 2020
Northern Lights 2020 Spring Youth Volleyball Clinics
Looking for great training, competition, and fun? Sign up for Youth Clinics where young females athletes grades 4 – 6 (ages 9 – 12) will be taught the skill sets for the game of volleyball! It includes 4 practices, 2 competitions and a shirt for $130! Players are grouped by skill level for instruction and play.
7:30 – 9:00 pm
April 15 (see below)
** Arrive 1/2 hour early on the first day!
Competitions (Saturday or Sunday)
3 Hour Waves
April 18 (Mpls Conv Center)
A change to the first playdate was made on March 3, 2020. Originally scheduled for Saturday, April 25, the playdate scheduled to take place at the Minneapolis Convention Center was moved to Saturday, April 18. In order to make sure our Youth players were prepared to play, a free bonus practice date was added on Wednesday, April 15.
The total is $130, all sessions included.
All registration is done online at www.signuptoplay.com.
Policies and Registration Instructions
- 50% refund before March 6.
- No refunds on or after March 6.
- Requests for full refunds may be granted upon individual written request only in the case of medically documented injury (this means a note from the doctor).
- All refund requests must be emailed to email@example.com
- No refunds or credits shall be made for cancellations due to inclement weather, or circumstances out of our control.
- No pro-rated fees for missing sessions.