Front Door Monitor/Security
We need 8-12 front door monitor/security people. This position is for Adults.
- Sit at the Front Door and monitor incoming people
- Assure people are stopping and paying the admission fee.
- Stopping people from bringing in coolers, chairs, etc.
- Directing players upstairs to the Mezzanine.
- Direct parents either up to the Mezzanine or into the bleachers.
- Keep an eye on the lobby area.
- You will work approximately 8-10 shifts during the tournament season.
- Each typical shift is about 5.5 hours long.
- There are two shifts each day, 7am -12:30pm and 12:30pm -6pm. Saturday and Sunday.
- There may be times that we may ask you to work longer or shorter shifts for tournaments that don’t last a full day.
- All applicants will be reviewed by the NL office staff. Selection is based on many factors.
- Multiple daughters in the club
- Financial needs which have been communicated to Curt
- Previous experience.
- An even distribution of parents in the age divisions to assure coverage on all weekends.
- Other life experiences that may apply to this.
- All applicants who are selected will be contacted by the NL office during December and schedules arranged.
Rate of Pay
- You are paid an hourly wage of $17.50 per hour.
- You are paid as a normal employee with the normal tax withholdings. Checks are issued monthly.
- You will be issued a W-2 form each January for the previous year’s wages.
- It is not possible to credit your daughters account instead of being paid. (The IRS has told us no.)
- To submit your name for consideration as a Front Door Monitor/Security person, click on the link below and fill out the form.
- Sign-up will open November 17 and will close on November 24.