We need 4-5 building supervisors. This position is for an Adult male.
- Responsible for the successful operation of the building during tournaments
- You are the first person in the building to open it and the last person out to close it.
- Assure all of the workers show up and get them started on their jobs
- Direct people and answer questions.
- Patrol the building on a regular basis to keep a safe & clean environment for all.
- Empty trash as needed.
- Help the Retail store as needed
- Monitor the front door admissions and cash.
- Perform any minor maintenance to keep the building operational during the event.
- At day’s end clean/reset the gym area for the next day’s event.
- Refill the Men’s restroom’s supplies as needed.
- You will work approximately 7-8 shifts during the tournament season.
- Each shift is about 15 hours long.
- Typical day is 7am -10pm.
- All applicants will be reviewed by Curt. Selection is based on many factors.
- Multiple daughters in the club
- Financial needs which have been communicated to Curt
- Previous experience as a building supervisor.
- An even distribution of parents in the age divisions to assure coverage on all weekends.
- Other life experiences that may apply to this position.
- All applicants who are selected will be contacted by Curt during December and schedules arranged.
Rate of Pay
- You are paid an hourly wage of $18-$20 per hour.
- You are paid as a normal employee with the normal tax withholdings. Checks are issued monthly.
- You will be issued a W-2 form each January for the previous year’s wages.
- It is not possible to credit your daughters account instead of being paid. (The IRS has told us no.)
- To submit your name for consideration as a Building Supervisor, click on the link below and fill out the form.
- Sign-up will open November 22 and will close on November 29.