13 – 18
Passing / Defense / Serving / Hitting / Blocking
$100 / 50 minute session
Other Lesson Info:
Lessons will be recorded and posted on a private YouTube channel. Players will be able to revisit and review the lesson at their convenience at any time. Andy will have a microphone on so all instruction will be audible. The hope is that the athlete be reminded of cues to change what might be causing repeated errors.
In His Own Words:
I love this game and these kids. I love doing lessons because it gives me an opportunity to spend some time with an athlete 1 on 1 and really break some things down. There tends to be a couple of life lessons thrown into one on one sessions more often than normal clinic and camp settings as well.
The video aspect has really been a great tool as well. Players and parents can re-watch and notice some of the smaller details we are trying to nail down so they become habit.
4 questions I am hoping you can say yes to after the lesson:
- Did you get better?
- Did you learn something?
- Did you have fun?
- Did you fail?
Andy Guggisberg has been a fulltime staff member at Northern Lights for over 10 years and has an extensive coaching resume.
- Coaches all levels of volleyball from beginner to open-level.
- Regularly coaches high-level teams for Northern Lights. 2017 AAU National Championship 17-2.
- Lead coach for 13’s, 14’s and/or 15’s at Northern Lights in the past.
- Manages all lead coaches. Helps to develop and coordinate curriculum for younger Northern Lights players.
- Summer camp lead coach. Creates and organizes all curriculum for camps, clinics and skills sessions.
- Expert knowledge of all volleyball skills.
- CAP II certified volleyball coach