Online Guest Ticket Sales
(Minneapolis April Event only) Available starting April 1, 2019
Avoid the long wait to purchase your weekend guest pass with our on-line ticket sales. Like last year we expect long lines at the on site ticket booths and highly recommend you use the on-line ticket sales.
There will be NO on site credit card sales. We will only accept cash at the Convention Center ticketing booth.
A credit card may still be used to purchase tickets, however it must be done on the TM2sign guest registration website.
How it works:
- Using your smart phone, tablet, or desktop computer go to https://guestreg.tm2sign.com/purchase
- Select the Northern Lights Qualifier.
- Fill out the information on the next page.
- You will then receive a confirmation email which has your voucher attached.
- Bring your voucher to the “Will Call” window located next to the on-site ticket sales in the Lobby of the Convention Center on either Thursday evening or anytime Friday. It will be scanned and redeemed for your weekend wristband(s).
- You may bring either a paper copy of your voucher, or an electronic copy of the voucher on your smart phone or tablet. However it must have the bar code (QR Code) in order to be redeemable.
- If you have problems accessing the website, see the section below titled “I can’t access the TM2 Website”.
You may redeem your vouchers on :
Thursday April 18 / April 25 4:00pm – 8:00pm
Friday April 19 / April 26 7:00am – 7:00pm
Saturday April 20 / April 27 7:00am – 7:00pm
Sunday April 21 / April 28 7:00am – 1:00pm
You may not redeem vouchers for Weekend 2, on Weekend 1.
Other Important Information:
Weekend and daily Guest Passes are available online.
All sales are Final. No refunds will be given for any reason.
Lost, forgotten or stolen wristbands must be re-purchased.
Children 6 and under do not need a Weekend Guest Pass. They will be admitted without one.
You must have a bar code (QR code) receipt – either paper or on your phone – for Will Call.
Weekend wristbands will be given to each team at team check in for all rostered players and a maximum of 3 staff members.
All persons attending this event, participants or spectators are subject to the Terms & Agreement found by clicking here.
I can’t access the TM2 website:
If you are using a computer with Windows 8 and Internet Explorer 11, you may receive an error message when attempting to access the TM2 website. This is caused by a higher level of security on the TM2 website that is not recognized by Win 8/IE 11. You can fix your browser by following these steps in Internet Explorer:
1) Select “Tools” > “Internet Options”.
NOTE: Depending on your IE settings, the “Tools” menu may be a gear icon in the upper right hand corner.
2) Go to the “Advanced” tab.
3) Scroll down to the “Security” section.
4) Locate and check the three boxes that say “Use TLS 1.0”, or 1.1 or 1.2. Check all 3.
5) Then, press the “OK” button.
You can also view a video on how to do this at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKM4m8RyurY
The other solution to not being able to access the TM2 website, is to use a different browser such as Chrome, Firefox, or Safari, all of which have the upgraded security already built into them.