Spectator Admission & Entry Procedures April Event (Minneapolis)
All persons attending this event, participants or spectators are subject to the Terms & Agreement found by clicking here.
For this year’s event admission is required for all spectators over the age of 6. You may purchase either a tournament weekend pass, or single day tickets.
Tickets/passes for the Northern Lights Qualifier are most often in the form of wristbands, which must be worn on the wrist. Three-day wristbands must be worn all three-days of the event. Lost or forgotten wristbands will not be replaced and must be re-purchased. All sales are Final. No refunds will be given for any reason.
Online passes will be available for purchase beginning April 1, 2019. We strongly urge you to purchase your weekend pass online to avoid a long wait at the convention center.
Senior/student discounted passes as such are not available online, however if you purchase a regular ticket online, the price is the same as the senior/student discount at the convention center. Senior/student discounted passes can also be bought in person with proof of age at the convention center. For students/teens buying passes at the event, we encourage you to bring a student ID or other ID that shows proof of age.
All sales at the event are cash only. You may still purchase tickets with a credit card using the online ticket sales link up to and including the dates of the event.
Coaches & Players:
At team check-in each team will be given wristbands for rostered players. Unique rostered coaching staff, up to a maximum of 3 per team, will be given wristbands. Players will need to wear/show their wristbands to gain entrance to the court area. Coaches and all other spectators are required to wear their wristbands at all times in the court area to prevent the roving security from questioning them.
If you would like to enter the venue prior to the date/time your team plays, it is encouraged that you contact your coach to make arrangements to pick-up your player wristband from them early.
Ticket Purchases at the Event (Ticket Booths)
- Thursday 4:00 – 8:00 pm
- Friday 7:00 am – Closing
- Saturday 7:00 am – Closing
- Sunday 7:00 am – Closing
Online Ticket Sales (Will Call Table / Ticket Booths)
Online passes will be available for purchase beginning April 1, 2019.
All credit card sales whether in advance or at the event must be done on the TM2sign guest registration website.
How it works:
- Using your smart phone, tablet, or desktop computer go to https://tm2sign.com/app#/guest-registration/events
- Select the Northern Lights Qualifier.
- Fill out the information on the next page.
- You will then receive a confirmation email which has your voucher attached.
- Bring your voucher to the “Will Call” table located next to the on-site ticket sales in the Lobby of the Convention Center on either Thursday evening or anytime Friday. It will be scanned and redeemed for your weekend wristband(s).
- You may bring either a paper copy of your voucher, or an electronic copy of the voucher on your smart phone or tablet. However it must have the bar code (QR Code) in order to be redeemable.
- Thursday 4:00 – 8:00 pm @ the Will Call table
- Friday 7:00 am – 7:00 pm @ the Will Call table
- All other redemptions should be made at the indicated ticket booth.
Please note that for single day passes:
- Friday/Saturday voucher redemptions are for admission to the event on Saturday only
- Sunday voucher redemptions are for admission to the event on Sunday only
- Monday voucher redemptions are for admission to the event on Monday only