The Mizuno Northern Lights Qualifier and other Northern Lights events are private events.
The list of prohibited items includes, but is not limited to:
- Weapons of any type
- Personal seats and chairs
- Personal transportation devices (hoverboard, skateboards, etc…)
- Oversized bags or luggage
- Outside food and drink
- All tobacco products (including e-cigarettes and vaping products)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Loud noise makers, including music sound systems not using headphones.
- Outside commercial photographers or professional videography
- Other items as determined by the event staff
Additional details include:
The Convention Center has a “No Cooler Policy”. Participants and spectators will not be permitted to bring cooler, bags of food, etc. into any part of the Convention Center. Please inform all players, parents and coaches of this policy. This No Cooler Policy is not being controlled by Northern Lights. It is a Convention Center Policy. Northern Lights will not answer any questions concerning this policy. All questions and comments about this policy should be directed to Convention Center staff.
Spectator chairs are provided at all courts. No outside, portable, or folding chairs are permitted at any site due to Fire Marshall restrictions.
No artificial noise makers are permitted at the event. This includes the use of speakers or “boom boxes” projecting music during team warm ups or competition.
Northern Lights highly discourages the use of any toy, football, miniball, bouncy ball, or other item that has the potential of disrupting a game or injuring a person. Any Northern Lights staff member has the right to confiscate said item if deemed to be unsafe, especially if the user(s) of the item have been asked more than once to put it away.