Power League Rules
- A paid first official, first referees will be supplied for all matches. A coach must be the second referee. If for any reason a first referee is not available, you will be required to supply one.
- In the 12’s Division, if only one coach is available, they should not serve as the second referee. Instead, the coach should be near the scorer’s table helping the scoring crew. A second coach, if available, should serve as second referee.
- Warm-ups will be the standard 2-4-4 format. Two minutes shared ball handling, four minutes on court for serving team, four minutes on court for receiving team.
- “On court” means the team has exclusive use of the entire court – this applies to all court surfaces and spectator areas.
- The team that is not “on court” is not allowed to ball handle, pepper, etc. – anywhere. If you are not “on court”, you are encouraged to shag for your opponent.
- In Midwest Volleyball Warehouse, the divider curtains between courts, the beam supporting the curtains, and the walls are out of bounds. The remainder of the ceiling is in bounds per USAV rules.
- The Libero is permitted to serve in all age divisions of the Power League.
- Due to the large number of people trying to get uniforms at the start of the season we will allow non-matching uniforms during the first three weekends of January.
- Coaches must show their power league pass or have their names on our written pass list or they will be charged admission.
- Rules specific to the Midwest Volleyball Warehouse can be viewed by clicking here.
- Additional rules for the league (especially ones that are division-specific) may be posted on the www.TM2sign.com schedules webpage under the divisions being played.