Power League Cost
New this season! Enter all 4 league dates for only $495 (for JVA-insured teams) or pick and choose your dates for only $135 per date ($125 if your team is JVA-insured). Fit the dates you want into your schedule. Bracket play each week for 3 guaranteed, tournament style matches. Paid officials for all matches. Certified trainers on duty. Online, real-time results.
Northern Lights takes pride in the fact that our Power League is one of the best leagues in the Midwest. The extra cost for our league gives you the following:
- State-of-the-art Facility: All matches are played at the finest volleyball-only facility – Midwest Volleyball Warehouse. Cushioned floors and safe, clear court space for players. Plenty of room for spectators. 450+ parking spaces.
- Superior Scheduling: We use Tm2sign for all schedules – updated as soon as matches are finished, throughout the facility and on the internet.
- Certified Athletic Trainers: Trainers will be on staff during all competitions – an added level of safety and service for your teams.
- Paid Officials: First Officials provided on all courts – professional, efficient, organized!
- 4 League Dates ($495 if JVA-insured)
- Northern Lights Single Playdates ($135 not JVA-insured / $125 JVA-insured)
JVA-insured teams are eligible for a discount. To apply for the discount, you must:
- Register your team.
- E-mail the Northern Lights office your team name, event you are entering, and that you are JVA-insured and want the discount.
- Northern Lights will adjust your entry fee and respond to your e-mail.
- Pay your fee for the event.
To register your team as JVA, please visit: jvaonline.org/membership
Power League Registration
Click here for registration instructions. All administration for the Northern Lights Power League is now being done on www.TM2sign.com by using a Club Director’s account. This includes all registration & payment as well as schedules. Registering for the Power League does not automatically include you in the Power League Optional Playdates. You must register for both if you wish to do both.
This year there is space for 96 teams. But don’t delay getting your entry ASAP – entry is based on a first come first serve basis. Get your registration in EARLY!
Please send one check for all teams in your club, not one check per team.
Please do not send us any payments until after you have registered on www.TM2sign.com.
The entry deadline is December 8, 2019 or when the team limit has been reached. If you are interested in registering after the deadline, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire if there is still room in the league.
All entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. Be sure of your registration before you enter your team!