January 29 – 31, 2021 CHI Health Center Omaha
As of January 7, building capacity restrictions have been relaxed in Omaha and this has enabled us to eliminate the need to limit spectator attendance.
All spectator sales will be done on-site at the CHI Center (Omaha Convention Center) or at the Nebraska Elite Facility. There are no online advanced ticket sales.
Three day and single day passes will be available. A pass is the equivalent to a wristband.
Dates/times of purchase at the CHI Center:
- Thursday, January 28, 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm (only three day passes may be purchased Thursday night)
- Friday, January 29 starting at 6:45 am
- Saturday, January 30 starting at 6:45 am
- Sunday, January 31 starting at 6:45 am
At the Nebraska Elite Facility, here are the rules for purchase:
- Only cash will be accepted at this facility
- On Friday, three day passes can be purchased at this facility and they are valid all three days at either site.
- On Saturday and Sunday, a single day pass may be purchased at this facility, but it is ONLY good at this facility. It is not valid at the Omaha Convention Center.
- Single day passes purchased at the Omaha Convention Center are valid at the Nebraska Elite Facility.
If you wish to avoid long lines at the Nebraska Elite Facility on Friday morning, you may want to purchase your three day pass at the Omaha Convention Center on Thursday evening.
The prices for the passes are:
- Three day pass = $40 (tax and facility fees included)
- Single day pass = $15 (tax and facility fees included)
Players and coaches will receive special participant wristbands when their team checks in.
Please be advised that the number of people allowed into the facilities could change prior to the event and that this may require us to change the ticketing policy to limit attendance. This would be out of our control and would be based on governmental regulations.
- All sales are final. No refunds will be given for any reason.
- Wristbands must be displayed each time you enter the venue
- Wristbands must be worn on the wrist. Wristbands on purses or backpacks will not be recognized.
- Lost, forgotten or stolen wristbands must be re-purchased. We do not replace weekend passes because you cut the wristband off.
- Children 6 and under are free. They do not require a wristband.
To read the COVID-19 Tournament Protocols for all spectators and participants, please click here. Please note that face masks are required to be worn by all spectators and participants. Face shields are not an acceptable alternative to a facemask. A face shield may only be worn in additional to a face mask.