Online vs. In-Person Purchases
We strongly urge you to purchase your wristbands online to avoid long lines at the Convention Center.
Senior/student discounted passes are not available online; however the price is the same online as it is with the discount in-person.
All in-person sales are CASH ONLY. Credit cards can still be used, but the staff will direct you to use the same online purchasing system that is available to you before reaching the venue.
To purchase wristbands online:
- Using your smart phone, tablet, or desktop computer, go to https://tm2sign.com/app#/guest-registration/events
- Select the Northern Lights Qualifier/January Thaw by clicking the “Register” button (both events are listed together).
- Select 1-day or 3-day wristbands. (If you would like a 3-day wristbands, please do not select three 1-day wristbands)
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail which has your voucher/QR code attached.
- Bring your voucher/QR code to the Will Call table located near the ticket booth.
- We will scan your QR code and give you the wristbands you purchased.
- You may bring either a paper copy of your voucher/QR code or an electronic copy on your smart phone. However, whatever you present to us must have the QR code on it in order to be redeemable.
The pick-up process for online wristband sales is incredibly fast. If spectators have their QR code out and ready, our staff will spend less than 20 seconds with you until the transaction is done.
One-day wristbands have the following limitations:
- Thursday/Friday in-person purchases and online voucher redemptions are for admission to the event on Friday only.
- Saturday in-person purchases and online voucher redemptions are for admission to the event on Saturday only.
- Sunday in-person purchases and online voucher redemptions are for admissions to the event on Sunday only.
You can buy multiple one-day wristbands at once online and the credits will remain in your account, but you can only redeem one-day wristbands on/for that particular day.