Speed, Agility, Quickness and Athletic Development
in our 5,200+ square foot SAQ room!
Vertical Jumps for Northern Lights Players who have trained with our program have increased by up to 9″!
With our unique Athletic Development program, we see the benefits of stronger players and lower injury rates than other clubs in the area. Our players also typically see a 3-5″ gain in their vertical jump, some of our athletes have seen some incredible vertical increases, as high as 9+” !
- Our program is developed and administrated by our Head of Athletic Development who has trained collegiate and professional athletes in Volleyball, Golf, Track and Field, Lacrosse, and Football in addition to 5 years training youth and junior athletes.
- We also have three assistant coaches, allowing us to better attend to each athlete’s needs and giving us a comparable staff in education and experience to many Division I colleges and universities.
- Our athletic development program is uniquely tailored to each team’s developmental age and practice schedule, allowing us to the do the right things at the right time to help your daughter become a better athlete. Some parts of the program have even been implemented at the National Team level.
- By providing outstanding coaches, proven methodology, and emphasizing fundamental movement skills we believe our Athletic Development program is responsible for one of the lowest number of injuries we have seen in our club history.
- In addition to our 5200+ sq ft SAQ room, we have an additional 10,000 sq ft available for activities requiring more space! That’s a total of 15,000+ sq ft (over 4 volleyball courts) of space for training!
- During club season, the SAQ program will be run for all age levels 2-4 times a week at our facility and will be integrated with your schedule.
All sessions are held at:
Midwest Volleyball Warehouse
14050 Judicial Road
Burnsville, MN 55337
Our SAQ room is a state-of-the-art facility that is Air-Conditioned.
No other program in American Club Volleyball is like this.