How to Register for Northern Lights Camps, Clinics, and Skill Sessions:
- Go to www.signuptoplay.com
- Log in or create a new account. (PARENTS: make sure to create a Junior Member account for your child, NOT an adult account for yourself.) “Name” is usually meant for player name. Please note: A separate account is needed for each individual player; siblings may not use the same account.
- Click on the ‘Camps & Clinics’ link on the left hand side of your screen
- Click ‘Register for Camp’
- Camp Location: select ‘Minnesota’
- Company Name: select ‘Northern Lights Juniors’
- Camp Name: select desired camp / clinic / skill session
- Camp Session: select desired session
- Click the ‘Save’ button
- Click the ‘Payment’ button and pay online
By completing the registration process above, you are agreeing to the release statement and information below. Mailing the release form is not required. Registration is paperless if you pay online.
By registering for this camp, I as the parent / guardian hereby agree and promise that I will not hold Northern Lights Junior Volleyball nor its employees or coaches responsible for any loss, damages or personal injuries received as a result of participation. I fully agree to all terms in the Participant Release of Liability Policy.
I hereby authorize the coaches to act for me according to their best judgment in any emergency requiring medical attention.
You do not need to submit a registration form if you pay online.
Payment can be made by check by sending the check and a copy of this registration form to the address above. You must send your payment at least one week prior to the camp date to allow time for us to receive it. Your camp registration is not complete until we receive your payment. Payment must be received before participation. Online payments are immediate and are preferred.